Wednesday 4 May 2016

A quick card on the run

In my HEART is a MEMORY...
and there YOU'LL always be....

A quick share of a card I made for my ex-boss / mentor.... Lady I really admire...


For this card I have used all the Itsy-bitsy elements... 


Window cut Kraft card from Little Birdie was the 1st thing from my Itsy-bitsy's haul ;-) 


Next is Beautiful Gerdenia Bubble gum mulberry flowers and butterflies of Boutique element's .
I know the blue flower and leaves are missing, as it's already their on the card. 
I totally forgot to click the pictures of the elements used in the card beforehand...


And gorgeous mulberry roses... 
thankfully I had another pack of roses for the photo-shoot ;)


And lastly sentiment tags from Mini Embellishments.
These tags are my most favorite. 
Why ? ..because I don't have any die-cutting mach. 
so for me pre-die-cut and beautiful sentiment printed tags are boon .....


Literally every thing from Itsy-bitsy.... 
I really do love my crafty haul from there, they are so gorgeous and absolutely perfect for making quick cards, especially on the run ;-) 
As you can see I haven't done much in this card except putting all the wonderful elements together, and yet it shows my heart felt sentiments for the person concern. 



What say guys ??

Thanks for dropping by....

LOVE
Shilpi

No comments:

Post a Comment